Web Design & Development
We follow a simple process for creating websites:
- We'll have a chat to find out what you're looking for, who your competitors are, and which other websites you like and don't like
- We will create a wireframe, which is a very basic design that demonstrates the structure of the pages. This will allow you to see how the different pages will be laid out, and will confirm all the features that we discussed beforehand
- Once you're happy with the wireframe, Tom will create the look of the website in Photoshop, an industry-standard design tool. You'll be involved in each step of this process too, and once you're happy with the design, Sam will start on the development
- Sam will build the website using Tom's design as a guide, and will create it page-by-page. You'll be given access to the CMS (Content Management System), such as Wordpress, and can start working on the content as you watch the site come together piece-by-piece - exciting!
- Once the website is complete, you'll be given a demonstration of the CMS and how to use it to keep your website up-to-date
- Although the project is now complete, we'll be here to help or advise you whenever you need it - see "Hosting" below for more information
Tom can create all sorts of digital artwork, from websites and brochures to social media banners and completely bespoke illustrations.
Here are a couple of examples, with more to come later:
Once your website is complete, we'd love you to stay with us and let us host it. Our hosting is fast, secure, and fairly-priced. If you only consider the price, there are cheaper options, but you'll be hard-pressed to find a cheaper package that included the level of support that we offer.
Relationships are our favourite part of business, and hosting with us will allow our relationship to grow past the project stage. We'll honour your commitment to us by including small changes to your website, as well as round-the-clock e-mail and telephone support in the hosting cost.
If you would rather host your website yourself or with another provider, then no worries. We can help you with that, and still provide assistance as-and-when needed, however we won't throw in any freebies ;-)
Here are some features:
- Local - hosted in a Data Centre in London, your website will load quickly
- Secure - expertly-configured servers, that are always up-to-date with the latest software
- Peace of Mind - your website will be backed-up every night to a Google Data Centre in Belgium. Daily backups are kept for 1 week, and monthly backups for 2 months, ensuring that your website is kept safe, with multiple copies ready to be restored from should anything bad happen
- Isolated - All cheap hosting providers (and some more expensive ones) will place your website on a server that has lots of other websites on it, leading to slow performance, security concerns, and a single point of failure. We can host your website on its own server, with its own IP Address, hard-disk space, and server resources. It's probably cheaper than you think